Finding Our Way Series Collection - Smashwords Release

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/375886?ref=jaysonjamesbooks


After receiving several requests from readers who get their books on Smashwords and want to read my books, I have decided to release the Finding Our Way Series Collection early.  Know there are more people out there who want to read my books, I could not wait to release.  It can be purchased on Smashwords as of now by clicking on the cover art or Smashwords on this post.

Unlike with Amazon, I plan on leaving the series collection up for sale on Smashwords.  The cover will be the only difference, being this is the original cover design I was going to go with.  The limited version that will release on Amazon will not have the book titles next to the pictures on the cover and the title will include the word "collection."

Comments

Popular Posts