Thank You for Standing By


This may not be my best piece of writing, but trying to not be a perfectionist and simply get it done.  I'm going to write.  You are welcome to read or maybe you'll check out the cool rainbow color bar graphic and leave.  Either way, thank you for taking the time to come and check this out.  For better or worse, here it goes.  My time away came about expectantly, which is rather ironic how I am returning.  I wanted to take a moment to thank the many people who've stuck by me and believed in me during my absence.  There was quite a while that I thought I might never write another book, or at least one I'd publish ever again.  This was for many reasons, none of which I want to get into at this time.  Thank you to those who sent me emails, most of them were positive and even the ones that weren't so much I appreciated.  It's been great to see people are still reading my books.  I wish that more would be purchased than pirated, but right now I'd settle for more reviews.  So many have been hoping and wishing I'd return and I always had plans to do so.  Though at times I thought it would be long enough to write that one last book with those beloved characters...  Justin and Derrick... Tim, Eric and Delsin...  I can already imagine the debate.  Before anyone asks, there will be another book in the series someday and for the others, remember I originally wasn't going to publish my best selling book.  To be honest, I am going to take it one day at a time.  When I started to look at how long it had been I was worried I'd disappointed so many people.  Then all I kept coming back to is how many people had stuck by me.  Last night I decided to contact a few of my author friends to see if they'd be willing to lend their talent to get my blog going again.  Much to my delight, every single one of them has responded with enthusiasm.  This has totally blown me away!  Each of them has my utmost appreciation and gratitude.  Now I've spent the last 24-hours thinking I need to do a post of my own.  So here it is.  Thank you for your time!

Keep checking my web page out!  There's lots of good stuff to come!  Be sure to subscribe if you haven't already! 

Comments

Popular Posts