Links Are Working

Much to my delight tonight, I finally was able to get the links to work for buying my books.  I just tested each one of them out and each of them is working correctly!   There are a couple of other ways to buy, but I am saving them for another day.

As I have been working on this project tonight, I’ve been watching  A Christmas Story.  This is one of my favorite Christmas movies.  I was hoping it would put me more into the spirit of the season.  This past weekend I saw A Christmas Story 2 and was quite impressed!  There were some corny parts in it, but it was cute.  I would like to watch it again. 

I've also been working on promoting my website as well as my books.  It would be nice to search and find my name (and my books) to come up at the top of searches. 

Comments

Popular Posts