Thank You!


I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU!   For the last couple of days I have thought about doing this, yet I am not sure why I have not.  As I have been feeling overburdened and stressed, it can be easy to overlook what I have going for me.  While talking with a friend on the phone this evening I was again reminded at how lucky I really am.  I just wanted to take a moment to say...

THANK YOU JEN!!! Without Jennifer Kusakabe, I would have never published. It was Jen from the beginning that read and insisted I had a book people would enjoy reading. She has put in numerous hours, editing, reading, checking for continity and constantly supporting an artist! There is so much that she does and if it was not for her no one would know who Jayson James was. Life seems to be a series of edits. Once Tormented Discovery is done, we will be working with the edits of my first book, which are already under way.  Jen, I cannot tell you enough, how much I appreciate you!

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT A BOOK REVIEW!!!  It has meant so much to read (and hear) everyone's thoughts on my writing.  Whether it is a review on Amazon, Smashwords, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble or an email to me, I have been excited with each and every one.  Believe me, I take to account every compliment and piece of constructive criticism given to me.

THANK YOU TO MY READERS!!!  I am still amazed at how many people have picked up my book and my short story.  It has touched my heart, seeing how many people  have had an interest in reading what I write.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!!!   For several months I was afraid to create an author page out of fear that no one would "like me."

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW ME!!!  Whether it be Twitter, my blog, Google+, or Facebook, I am grateful to see there are people who are interested in keeping up with me.  One of my goals for this year was to keep the content on each of these different, making it worth while to follow me on each of them.  With the exception of my giveaway, I think I have been doing pretty well at this.

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!!!  Those who listen to me talk (some days on and on and on and on and on and on...) about my writing, editing, ideas and "everything else."

THANK YOU FELLOW AUTHORS!!!  It has been wonderful getting a chance to talk with other authors about my writing as well as theirs.  Each one has been kind and forthcoming with pointers, support and being overall great people.

THANK YOU TO YOU, IF YOU ARE READING THIS!!!  Rather than fret, worry and keep coming back to this post, hoping I did not miss anyone, please know it was not intentional.

 
THANK YOU!



Comments

Popular Posts