Be Our Guest


Life continues to be in fast-forward as the last couple of days have sped by at a rapid pace.  The last couple of days I did not get out to see the movies in the theater I wanted to see, however I have spent time with my puppy, did some drawing, did some reading, played some games, worked and even relaxed a bit.  I have managed to get through the latest round of edits on my new book, taking two days instead of two weeks.  My editor has been just as speedy, as have been my friends who have been reading.  Instead of being a month behind now, with everyone hustling, we are now a week ahead of schedule.  This makes me very happy; as I am sure if will make my readers.

Thank you for taking the time to read what is going to be my last post for the next month.  I will be taking some time off for the next couple of weeks for some rest and relaxation.


In my absence, I will have four friends who agreed to be guest bloggers.


July 1, 2013 - Author John H. Ames

John is the nicest and most genuine author I have ever known.  In addition to being a talented writer, John has been so nice to fellow author’s featuring one on his website a week for the last couple of months. 


July 8, 2013 - Author Christopher Waltz

Christopher Waltz is on of my favorite Indy authors.  I've read his novel Ivy League and novella Come As You Are and enjoyed them both immensely. 


July 15, 2013 - Book Reviewer David Allan

David runs young adult book reviews. He is an honest critic and someone I can always count on to be the utmost honest when it comes to reading and commenting on my own writing. 


July 22, 2013 - A Very Special Mystery Guest

Be sure to keep checking back, in order not to miss this very special mystery guest.  I was delighted when she accepted my invitation to do a post.  We are all in for a good treat.


When I return, it will be with the eagerly awaited release of Drifting, a novel I have been eager to share for the last couple of years.  Drifting is in the final stages before publication.  Those who have read Drifting have had plenty of good things to say about it.  Although it will be the third book in the series, the book has been written well (so I've been told) as an individual novel.  A couple of my friends have suggested that I release the book with no reference to the previous books, which is some advice I am going to take. 

Thanks again to my guest bloggers filling in for me over the next couple of weeks.
 

Comments

Popular Posts