Guest Blogger: Jennifer Wilson


Hello, Jayson James Fans!!

It's a pleasure to be a guest on Jayson's blog, and a honor! You, dear reader, are probably wondering who I am. My name is Jenny, I'm from Connecticut, and I am a avid reader of romance novels of many different genres. But enough about me! Let's get to the main reason why I am writing this blog- to honor my good friend Jayson.

Months ago, I was browsing through Goodreads, just looking for another story to read (my "to be read" list is a mountain high!). I love coming of age romance novels, and I found Finding Our Way on the LGBT Young Adult Romance list. The cover caught my eye, and the blurb captured my interest enough to purchase it on my Kindle. I was not prepared of how much I was going to love the story! I was only halfway through the novel when I found Jayson on Facebook and messaged him about why I was enjoying it; his writing style made me feel like I knew Justin and Derrick personally. He responded back with how much I made his day with my message. Little did I know, a friendship was made that day. We frequently keep in touch and been each other's support, in good times and bad, and I can't be more thankful for his kindness and understanding.

From there, I had the pleasure of reading an advanced copy of Drifting. I am so excited that it's finally been released! The last book to the Justin/Derrick series is not to be missed. The boys are in their first year of college, but what happens when you fall out of love? I won't spoil the story for you, but be prepared to laugh, cry (have some Kleenex handy), have your jaw drop, and have your heart so connected to the story that you won't put it down. There is a new character I guarantee you will love, along with some surprising past characters. Pick up Drifting if you haven't already!

Jayson has come a long way in his life, and his writing shows it. The future is limitless for you, my dear friend. You have wonderful talents and a good heart, and I'm blessed to know you. Keep writing, keep drawing, and always keep being you <3

And to all the fans, and to those that haven't read Jayson's novels yet: When you read a novel, and find yourself immersed into the lives and hearts of the characters, not only have you found a story that will stay with you for a long time, but you have found an author that has put his or her heart, sweat, and tears into a story meant for you to enjoy. I hope you find that and more with Jayson James's stories <3

Comments

Popular Posts