Head in the Clouds



I snapped this picture today on my phone coming back from a lunch meeting.  I thought it was cool seeing the sky being split between sunny and stormy, something I do not see all too often.  The picture I took did not do it justice.  After I took it, I came to the realization that this has been like me over the past couple of weeks, or so I think, walking along with my head in the clouds.  Just kidding!  I've been feeling both accomplished and frustrated.  I've been getting some things done that I would like to do, but not able to get to other things.  Everything in my life seems to be like this right now.  I suppose I should be happy that I am content, yet I know it only takes a slight nudge to move content to discontent.  Although this is all I had to write about, I thought the picture itself was worthy of the entry.

Comments

Popular Posts