Interviewed Guest = Jenna Galicki


Thank you Jenna, for taking time out of your busy schedule to sit down with me today.

Thank you Jayson, for having me as a guest.

1) When you write from a man’s POV, do you ever have difficulty with wording or how to talk as a man? Who do you use a reference for that?
I don't really find it hard at all.  I guess it's because of all the outspoken men I've known in my life. Not much is sacred - they tell all, as it is, whether I want to hear it or not.
2) You are going on vacation to a Caribbean Island, what 3 things must you have with you? And who would be coming with you?  
The first thing is technology! I don't go anywhere without my laptop, tablet and cell phone.  Next would be shoes (gotta have several pairs of killer shoes on hand at all times!).  Third, I need to bring my own sheets.  (I have been scarred for life by that segment on TV with the black light!)  As for a companion, I'd bring The Hubbs with me. We travel a lot and have a good time together.
3) How do you research the music scene to make it so realistic? The Prince Of Punk is very much like what a show really is in person. 
I go to A LOT of concerts and they span many different genres.  When I write about the scenes on stage, I recall what it's like to be front row at a concert.
4) What makes Jenna happy on a daily basis?  
Interacting with people (I love making new friends), music and my dogs.
5) If you could write a different genre, what would it be and why?  
I think it would be suspense because I love the build up and those "OMG, what's going to happen next?!" moments.
6) What do you hope people remember most about you?  
I really want people to regard me as a kindhearted person. I have great compassion for all living things and love all people, regardless of their differences.
7) Have you had any fans that have scared you by the way the act or things they have done?  

Not at all.  It takes a lot to get under my skin or illicit a negative reaction from me. :-)

Thanks again Jenna for taking time to be my guest today.  Below is more information about Jenna and  her books.


The Prince of Punk Rock

I love her, but I also love him.
She’s everything to me.
He sets my world on fire.
It's our dirty little secret, and it’s about to blow our record deal sky high.
I’m Tommy Blade, the Prince of Punk Rock, and this is our story.

Tommy Blade is a man with a secret. It’s a secret he only shares with one person, Jessi Blade – and the men he surrenders to in the bedroom. Jessi’s only condition to their tumultuous sex life is that the men are one night stands. But when Angel Garcia enters their life, it’s like a match to gasoline.

Mega-talented punk rock singer Angel Garcia, with his smoldering ebony eyes, tight leather pants and unstoppable stage presence, is a man who is used to getting what he wants. He has his eyes set on Tommy Blade as his new lead guitarist, and as his life partner.

Jessi Blade, sympathetic to her husband's bisexual needs, loves him enough to share him, but she never counted on Angel Garcia to test the threshold of her marriage. He makes her life hell . . . and heaven. He’s her damnation and her salvation. She wants to hate him. She wants to despise him. But his charm and raw sex appeal are impossible to resist. Without warning, she finds herself falling in love with her husband's gay lover.

At the height of it all, their punk rock band catapults to stardom.

Their lives are marred by secrecy, deception and sacrifice. Feelings of betrayal, backlash from the sensationalistic media and threats of blackmail send them down a hard road filled with tough decisions.

They aren't your ordinary rock stars. They're radical rock stars. And they have a big story to tell.

Amazon:
http://amzn.to/MG7R3u


Jealousy

He's the shoulder she leans on.
He worships her.
She shields and protects him.
He watches over her.
They're soul mates for life.
They're not lovers; they're best friends.
Their struggle to find someone who can handle their intense bond is met with a roller coaster of raw emotion, loyalty and heartache.
Follow their journey to find love.

When Heather Cooper married Peter, she thought that she had finally found someone who could handle the inseparable bond she shares with her gay best friend, Justin Perrotta. It’s only a matter of time, however, before jealousy rears its ugly head and Peter’s true feelings emerge. He starts drinking and his erratic behavior threatens their marriage.

Burned by an ex-boyfriend, Justin refuses to open his heart to love again. Wild relationships and one night stands leave him lonely and unfulfilled, even though he will not admit it. He finds love when he least expects it, but his fear of commitment threatens to ruin the best thing that has ever happened to him.

In this modern day ‘Will and Grace’ meets ‘Sex and the City’, two best friends, a straight woman and a gay man, struggle to find someone to love as much as they love each other.

Amazon:  http://amzn.to/H1gRx2


Jenna Galicki, Author of Contemporary Romance
The Prince of Punk Rock: http://amzn.to/MG7R3u
Twitter:  @jennagalicki


Comments

Popular Posts