Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays with their loved ones as I am.  Yesterday, I didn't time decorating the gingerbread house my mom bought me at the beginning of the holiday season. I'd committed to getting it decorated before Christmas, which I managed to accomplish in the nick of time. It's been nice to have time off.  So far I've been relaxing and lounging for the most part.
 
Although I have not done any writing over the last couple of months or much drawing either, I am working on striking a balance in my day to day life. This means getting back into doing some writing and drawing, even if it is only an hour a week or so. I also want to get back into reading. I've noticed over the last couple of months that I just keep piling up books. If I guess my big goal for 2015 is to get balance back in my life.
 
I'm happy to be busy and have so much going on. 2014 has really shaped up to be a great year for me I feel truly blessed.
 
My new book,  How It Was Supposed To Be is going through edits.  The cover has been finalized and everything is on track for a release some time in 2015.

Comments

Popular Posts